Sunday 30 August 2015

Daiso Beauty Products Part I

Hello, earthlings! Today's post will be a topic on Daiso! Not entirely, but just on a few of their beauty products that they have in store. You know, there will be times where you're on a budget on beauty but still want to look perfect? That brought me the idea of sharing what I got from Daiso and how it did or did not help me. I mean they all cost Rm 5.30 each! (inclusive of GST). Why not? Since there are few number of product that I got from Daiso and I don't want to be writing a long post. I will divide them each for individual post. From here I could be more specific too! Let's move on to the first item, shall we?

On the first item, we shall start with a face product and that would be the Daiso Charcoal Mask. Again, RM 5.30 only! Okay, I decided to get this after so many times of watching reviews on Youtube and also after realizing with so little care, my face has got more blackheads / whiteheads. I mean, you all know how that annoys practically any human being right?

Daiso Charcoal  Mask

Before we begin with the actual review on this one, you must know that beauty is pain. Correct? Well this one is as like others peeling mask out there. Anyhow, I love this mask. This is preferred to be use alone, if any facial movement get involves this would not work well. You would understand why, if you get this product. The Daiso Charcoal Mask, not only help removes blackheads/whiteheads but also facial hair. Yes, in one go! Trust me, with lesser hair on your face, it feels so much better applying make up with! Again, for only RM 5.30 on this. I was not hoping much for results. I mean, it still requires a lot of this product applied to the face for it to really work. It takes a while to dry, and the texture is quite sticky. But other than that, I am a satisfied customer! Worth the pain, literally. Thank you Daiso!

For those out there, who's really irritated by their blackheads/whiteheads do get your hands on this! Yes, it might be weird buying a bottle of charcoal peeling mask for only RM 5.30 and expects magic right? But if you're adventurous like that, please do! Like I said, worth the pain!

P/S : They'll be more of Daiso Beauty if you stay tuned!


With Love, 
Aleen Abdollah



No comments:

Post a Comment