Monday 31 August 2015

August Favorite 15'

Looks like the time has come! Another post on my monthly favorites. The things I used most in a month, You all get that right? Anyways, as per my previous post I will at least have my top three favorites. So, here goes ey?  

NYX Blusher in Pinched 

I've never tried any of the NYX face products before. But I can say this a good product for its price. It only cost me about RM 30 for this. I've used many blushers before, from MAC, Clio Professional and others. And yet, NYX has never come to mind. I was randomly looking for a blush and the lady from Sephora introduced me to this, Little that I know, I went looking up for reviews after I bought it and found out that Pinched blusher by NYX were compared a lot to Orgasm blusher by Nars! I've never tried the Nars one though, perhaps one day if I got the chance to I will definitely give it a try. The color of this blush is pink also with slight of peach. I thought this color would not suit my skin but oh hey! Right? I have tanned skin, and this suits me perfectly! For an everyday basis, this I love!

Passion Struck Hydrating Body Lotion by Victoria Secret 

The second product would be my favorite session, Body Care! Woo! And I have actually used this one the most this month! As you can see as the picture attached, the product is Passion Struck Hydrating Lotion by Victoria Secret. I cannot clarify the price of this as I got it in a gift set with others items in it. Well, I love love love the scent of this! The fragrance is mild and floral! So sweet, I just can't control the usage. The mild fragrance would last up at least 4 - 5 hours. Amazing right? It comes with a flip-cap so there is no product wastage as such and its hygienic. Since I bought the traveling size. This item is always. Literally always will be in my purse (at this very moment. I mean, what's not to love with a mild fragrance carry on body lotion? 

Seaweed Clarifying Toner by Body Shop

*Drumrolls, on the third item! This is one of the product I obviously use everyday. It's the Seaweed Clarifying Toner. This bottle of 200ml cost only RM 55. "Only RM 55", back in the days I would think more than twice to get a toner that cost RM 55. Jokes on me now. Oh well, as I get older I tend to get more specific on my skin care routine. That was when I experienced breakouts using Neutrogena (not that it's not a good brand, it just did not work on me). So a quick one on this product. I am actually using the whole regimen from the Seaweed collection, which by the way is suitable for Combination Oily to Dry Skin (me). But the toner is the one I love most from the regimen. Why? It is super cooling and refreshing once applied. I, of course use a facial cotton pad to apply and from there I could see those stubborn stains on my face that did not come out with just a facial wash. Clearly, this product helps me in so many ways! I just love this. Love! 

Alright, that's all from me today. Hope you enjoy this post! For more to come! Oh, to all Malaysians out there, Happy Independence day! 

P/S : Beauty does not always cost a fortune! Find what's great out there, with good quality! Trust me, there is many many of it out there.

Cheers, 
Aleen Abdollah



No comments:

Post a Comment