Sunday 23 August 2015

70's Rock & Roll , Face and Wardrobe


Hi! As promised, today's post will be on the 70's Rock & Roll look I came up with for an event at work. To those out there who do not know where I work, I am currently a Sales Advisor in H&M One Utama. Been there for almost 2 years now. Anyhow, for every season that we have throughout the years, individual outlet will have an event where we dress up according to themes. And for our Autumn // Winter, we had to go as 70's Rock & Roll or 70's Disco. And I had to go for 70's Rock & Roll! Why wouldn't I? The picture above, was the outcome, Basically, this post will be focusing on what I had on, and drawn on my face. If you are inspired, do scroll down for more. As this blog consist more picture than writing! Let's begin first with what I had on, then followed by the make up. Hope you'll enjoy it!

Outfit :



Clothing :

                                                    Muscle T' by H&M (Divided Basic) 


                                          (Ripped High Waisted Shorts by H&M (Divided)

Leather Jacket (Bundle)

Shoes & Accessories :

Boots by H&M (Divided)

                                                           Necklace by H&M (Divided)

Kerchief // Bandana (Bundle)

Make Up :



These are the make up used on that day. And yes, I did skip on the base make up due to waking up late that day. My bad! Also, for the palettes taken in the pictures below. I did not use the whole palette entirely. Infact, used only the ones that I need or the color that I favored from the palette. Anyhow, let's proceed shall we?

Eyebrows :
From left, Elianto's Eyebrow Brush, NYX Eyebrow Pencil Crayon in EP04, Catrice Brow Gel, Silky Girl Eyeshadow Palette in Brown (only using the dark brown shadow for filling the brows). 

Eyes :

                   From top, Heavy Rotation Marker Liner, Nyx Badunkadunk Mascara, Eyelash Curler from Daiso. 

From left, Elianto's Eyeshadow Palette, Silky Girl Eyeshadow Palette, followed by miscellaneous brushes for the eyes. Using mostly black (Midnight Shadow) for the Rock & Roll look!

Face :
From the left,  Victoria Jackson's Beauty Diary (using only the shading powder from this), NYX Blush in Pinched followed by my shading and blush brush. 
Lips
 One and only, Depth Lipstick from Topshop! The only colour that could end this look, perfectly! I've had this lipstick a long time ago, but just did not find the right time to use it. Now that this color fits the theme perfectly, HOORAY!


Okay, beautiful people. That is pretty what I had on the other day as a 70's Rock & Roll Star! I wish for more events like this in the future. Dressing up are just amazing. Especially on specific themes. Makes me feel different for a day, Don't you feel the same way? OH! Before I forget, on the event I actually won "Best Dress". Rockin' it well right? Hope you all will enjoy this post! Lastly, if there is any Q&A on the either outfit or makeup that I was wearing, do leave a comment and I would be more than pleased to reply! 

With Love, 
Aleen Abdollah


No comments:

Post a Comment