Saturday 8 August 2015

Early-Harvest Raspberry Shower Gel by Body Shop



Being a big fan of Body Shop, I have tried so many scents that they have in sale. But this one instantly became one of my favorite Body Shop scents ever! I got this on promotion it was like buy 2 for the price of 1. So the other bottle that I got was in Passion Fruit scent which is also lovely. The Early- Harvest Raspberry shower gel is a soap free shower gel that contains raspberries picked early in the season to preserve their freshness. It definitely has a sweet seasonal scent to it. With a Luffa the bubbles builds up luxuriously and I find the scent is both uplifting and perfect for Spring. I wish this line would stay permanently rather than Limited Edition though. 

The price in retail would be, RM 29.00 per bottle which I find it totally worth the money for what outcomes it brings. I would definitely go back to the nearest Body Shop outlet and get more from this line. Since I just LOVE the scent. My overall review of this shower gel itself would be 10 / 10, due to it being so amazing! Good job Body Shop, they really out-did themselves with this one!

Go get your hand on this shower gel, you won't regret one bit! 

                                                                                                                               With Love,
                                                                                                                                A


No comments:

Post a Comment