Wednesday 19 August 2015

L'oreal Paris Extraordinary Hair Oil Review

Hi all! It has been six days since I last post something here. Well, let's just say I got too caught up with work and life that my planning just jumbled up. However, I'm going to use the time that I have wisely right now and post on a review today. Let's get started shall we? Today this post will be a review on L'oreal Paris Extraordinary Hail Oil on Normal or Dry Hair as per titled above. 


Okay, if you do not know me you wouldn't know that I forever have super dry and frizzy hair. It is so hard to manage in the first place. I have gone through a lot of hair care routine to get my hair right. Almost impossible. I mean I know there will be a way to fix it, like going to saloon and all that. But for me, that is kind of a trouble knowing that I have a very limited time to pamper myself with and sometime the budgeting don't quite allow the pampering session. If you know what I mean. Anyhow, I must say this hair oil by L'oreal has been a really good help. It does work as mentioned on its bottle. The bottle is actually glass like, which I love. It's a multi usage hair oil, you can use it as a heat protector, to hold the curls better ever before going to the pool or beach to reduce the hair damage, 
Amazing right? 


It came with a "pump" cap, which all I need per use is pretty much a pump and a half. A little goes a long way! I don't really fancy the scent at first but after few months of using it, its a pretty decent smell. I must say, I can really feel the difference going a day without this. It really makes my hair feel soft, silky and shiny. It is a bit pricey for a drugstore hair oil but it is totally worth the purchased. I bought this bottle, at the price of RM 45.90 and it lasts me months, almost half a year? 


This has honestly been one of my must have product! I've never have softer hair before without this.  So if you're deciding to get it or not, you should just get it. Trust me. I highly recommend this for those out there who are searching for a good hair oil. Hope this help! 

P/S : Want some ideas on a 70's Rock and Roll outfit and makeup? Stay tuned for the next upcoming post!

With love, 
Aleen Abdollah





No comments:

Post a Comment