Tuesday 4 August 2015

Benefit They're Real Mascara Review



Mascara? Back in the days women used kohl and burnt cork to darken their lashes.Honestly, I believe mascara plays a big roll after eyebrow(s). Based on Marie Claire's post on History of Women and their eyelashes, "the first mascara was developed by Eugène Rimmel (yes, that Rimmel), a perfumer to Queen Victoria, and was primarily comprised of coal dust and Vaseline jelly. His invention caused quite a sensation." So much to talk about the history of mascara, and  after years there is so much out there that has their own benefits. Be it, volume, lengthening.


But today I will be reviewing, one of the "sensation" in mascara that would be They're Real mascara by Benefit Cosmetics. Now this mascara has been one of the must have item in the make up line. Yes, it does cost more that other mascara out there in the market. To be frank I did not purchase this, a friend of mine gave it to be due to it being waterproof as she favors non-waterproof mascara for it being easy for her to remove her make up by the end of the day. Anyhow, thank you Sarah! Okay back to talking about the mascara itself. I've always wanted this a long long time ago. But I was afraid that I'd fell in love with it (which I do now) that I would go spending RM 85 every time the tube runs out. Now that, I've worn it for months I would not mind spending that much money on a mascara that works so good! 


This mascara gives me so much length and volume, all day long with ZERO fallout! Its a great formula, does not have a scent, goes on easily with no clumping. One coat is enough to make my lashes stand out. Two or three coats and you'll have super dramatic yet natural evening lashes. With the brush that came with it, it is super easy to use. That it makes me feel like my lashes are brushed and taken care one by one. Impressive right? All you need to remove this easily with is a strong oil based eye remover. I am using the Biore' Cleansing Oil , and it removes perfectly. No stains left.

My overall review on They're Real mascara by benefit? They weren't wrong when they say this mascara is a must have! Everything from the tube is working so well with me! I would definitely, go to the nearest Benefit outlet if this runs out. Worth paying RM 85 for! 

P/S : Don't forget the eyelash curler for better effects!


                                                                                        With love,
                                                                                   Aleen 



No comments:

Post a Comment