Tuesday 3 November 2015

New in Vanity // Price List // Budget Beauty (November 2015)


Hi there, for those who has went through my blog before, This is just an update on the new things I have on the vanity this sweet month of November! This time around, I'll be including pictures of individual products that I have purchased and the price below. One disclaimer before we begin though, this is not in any way showing off. The things I got here are all based on my own money and I had to work for it. That's why, the things you see here are mostly "drugstore" as I am on a budget. Lol. Basically, just want to share on what I think I should give a try on and see what's good. Let's get it started shall we? 


Maybelline's Baby Skin Pore Eraser - RM 29.90


Silky Girl's Loose Powder in #01 Natural Light - RM 26.90


Biore Make Up Remover // Perfect Cleansing Water - RM 28.80


Innisfree's Aloe Revital Skin Mist - RM 42


Maybelline's HyperSharp Liner - RM21.80


ST Ives' Apricot Cleanser - RM 16.80


Daiso's Topcoats by Winmax - RM 5.30 each


The Hyper Curl Volum' Express (Waterproof) RM 21.80

To round it up, those were the things I got this month so far. Will test it all soon and give them each a review. Because, truthfully me myself have not tried any of this yet! If there is anything you would like to see a review on first, do leave a comment in the comment box below.

xx,
Aleen Abdollah

2 comments:

  1. My favourite is the Biore's Perfect Cleansing Water aa ���� It's the best make up remover ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it will work for me too as it did for you! :*

      Delete