Thursday 26 November 2015

November Favourites // Maybelline Specials

November’s ending soon! Hence, it’s now time for me to do my November’s Favourites. If you notice, I went on a budget splurge this month and somehow I have been reaching a lot from Maybelline! Therefore, based on the header, yes this post will be a Maybelline special. In fact, I feel as if I can never get enough from them. Today, I will be featuring three products from them. Let’s begin with their face selection.

Maybelline's Baby Skin Pore Eraser - RM 29.90

Maybelline’s Baby Skin Pore Eraser. Coming from a girl who wants a flawless effect I mean who does not right? A primer, is a definite need. I bought this tube of 22ml for only RM 29.90.  At first, I thought nah this item might not work as good as other primers out there. Thought wrong! Applying it at first, felt weird. As it is a translucent primer. I did not see it “actually” closes my pores. However, once I am done with the full make up, my oh my! I loved it, it leaves my skin dewy and flawless. The good kind of dewy of course. For a drugstore primer. This works at its best! My only advice for this and other primer out there is, to make sure you cleanse the face properly! As they consist wax, to give that flawless effect, it might get sucks in the skin and that could cause breakouts. So do cleanse accurately! J
Maybelline's Hyper Sharp Liner - RM 21.80

Maybelline’s Hyper Sharp Liner. Now this is also something I could never live without! An eye liner, do wonders to my eyes! I know as an Asian, it does run in the blood on having small eyes. But with an eyeliner, I could feel the difference right after! Lol. When using eyeliner, I preferred it to be very thin and natural – like which is another reason why, I love Hyper Sharp Liner so much is because of how thin the brush is, I could draw on my eyes comfortably. Without worrying of how thick my eyeliner would be. The color itself, is super pigmented. And the best part of it all is, ITS WATERPROOF! Before I forget, it only cost RM21.80! LOVE!

 Maybelline's Baby Lips, Berry Crush - RM 10.90 

Maybelline’s Baby Lips in Berry Crush. Ahh! Lippies! If you don’t know, I am a HUGE fan of lippies! Lip balms, lipstick, lip color, you name it! I would never go out with a pale lips, NEVER! Why look dull, when you know you could bright it up right? Now when, Maybelline’s Lip balms first came out in Malaysia years ago I was super excited! I had one back when I was in high school, but it has been misplaced later then it never came to mind to get another one. L However this time around, I was tempted to get one more, after seeing a friend of mine, Shifa enjoying using it so much. She has a few from this range actually. I got mine, for RM 10.90. I had to get the color ones rather than the translucent. And so, I got mine in Berry Crush. At first I did not light this at all! As I thought it was too thick and sticky for my lips. But I kept on insisting to use this for a few more weeks. After three weeks, without realizing I would apply this almost every hour. In fact, some days I did not even apply any lipstick on my lips as I feel that the color on this lip balm is already enough! I’m someone with tan skin though, it would look weird without any make up on. But once I have full make up on, combined with this lip balm. It satisfies me on what I want.

I guess, that’s about it on this month’ favourite! I would like to thank Maybelline for producing such good products, with a reasonable price! There’ll be more that I’ll be getting from them that’s for sure! Thank you too for reading this post! Till next time!
Xx,

Aleen Abdollah 

No comments:

Post a Comment