Friday 20 November 2015

Maybelline's Color Tattoo Review



Hi all, today's review will be on the Maybelline's 24 hours Color Tattoo. I've heard so many of the people out there, raving on this product, So I thought, I shall give it a try. But the color that catches my eyes, was in #45 Eternal Gold. I only got one, just for the purpose of testing it out. My first impression were, the packaging. Like any other paint pots out there. It's pretty much the same. This pot cost me, only RM 21.80 . Not bad right? Knowing Maybelline, they always bring the goods at a reasonable price! Kudos!


Mentioned on the pot that these were "24 hours Color Tattoo", at first I thought that was almost impossible. Thought wrong! Let me tell you, for a RM 21.80 paint pots this is very much affordable! Much love! Read on to find out more! :)


As seen on the picture above, the consistency of it is very thick and pigmented, Overall, I think that this last on my eyelids for a long time and smudge proof as well. I also, use this as an eye shadow base, and it works perfectly all the time! I have very, oily lids through out the day somehow this one, does not crease that badly. Which is another kudos on Maybelline! The only downfall I have on this product is that, the shimmers / glitters that they have on this could be seen clearly compared to other high - ends ones (ex : MAC , Chanel). Since I've always preferred my eye shadows in matte. Other than that, everything is fine. I must say, I would not wear this daily. However, it would be perfect for a night wear! Once again, kudos Maybelline!


Sincerely,
Aleen Abdollah

2 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty! Maybe perfect for a holiday party or something! Thanks for sharing! :) x
    Kenzie
    Behindhazeleyes06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Theres more variety of colors as well! :)

      Delete