Tuesday 17 November 2015

Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Review

       
Hi there, today my post will be a review on another Innisfree product and that is their Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask! I've had this, quite a while ago, when I purchased their nail polishes. In fact, when they first opened. That explains this cute sample packaging. I had it as a free gift with some other several products. Why, thank you Innisfree! Out of the other samples they gave, this one become my favorite. Let me tell you why!


To be frank, I fail badly when it comes to masks. I do use it occasionally but not as a routine in any way. So I thought of giving this one a try since it's already free! Surprisingly, I have been using this petite pack, for quite sometime now and there is still much more left! My first impression were, this mask leaves me with cooling fresh smoother skin and I started liking it already. Obviously, you cannot see it reducing your blackheads or enlarge your pores immediately. However, I actually gave more time on this research that I actually apply this mask weekly as a routine. And to be honest, I do feel the difference of using this, Whenever, I have breakouts on my face, this actually help dries out my pimples, not my skin! My skin, feels slightly more hydrated after each use.
I mean, that's great right?

Everything, about this pore clay mask, works for me. I mean, once again, I don't know much about masks but this one is okay. Saw the full pack the other day of 100ml, it was only RM55.90 which I think is worth the buy for what it does. I mean don't pore clay mask cost a lot more? I'm not sure. Oh wells, if you ask me. I would definitely consider to purchase the full pack next time around! 

P/S: Do let me know, if there's mask like this or better out there. I would love to give it a try! 


Sincerely,
Aleen Abdollah


No comments:

Post a Comment