Wednesday 4 November 2015

Innisfree Aloe Revital Skin Mist Review

                                             Innisfree Aloe Revital Skin Mist - RM 42

If you don't know Innisfree is actually a Korean product whom offered skincare that combines pure and natural ingredients with an eco-friendly exterior. The brand make use of vegetable, fruit and mineral extracts to tackle specific skin troubles. Example of ingredients, includes green tea, seaweed, volcanic clay, and more from South Korea's volcanic and mineral-rick Jeju Island.

The one I will be reviewing today, is the Aloe Revital Skin Mist by Innisfree. This one contains organic aloe vera juice JeJu 94%. It helps, soothes and moisturizes the skin. It is also stated at the back of the bottle that "The mist-type toner containing  Jeju chemical-free aloe inner skin to penetrate the skin to replenish it with vitality." I guess, once it has been sprayed on it will help the skin feel refreshed and moisturized? And one thing for sure, this products is definitely free of colorant,mineral oil, artificial fragrances!

The first time, I sprayed it on my face I did not feel as if this product really is refreshing. Up to no, though. But it does help moisturize the skin, It helps better if you have dry skin and you want to have that "dewy look" once you have full make up on. If you do so, go ahead and get this! It is not my best experience of using a face mist with this one. I guess, I just have to explore more on face mists. Like I mentioned this is definitely a go to if you have dry skin. If you're combo skin like me, perhaps others would work better. I guess, paying RM 42 for this to me, is not worth it? Maybe this will work, as a back up. Who knows. I'm sure, there's much more goods from Innisfree. It's just this one, does not work quite well on me.


Below's a little tip of how to use ;

After cleansing, close your eyes and spray an appropiate amount from 20-30 cm from face. Use any time your skin feels dry or needs instant moisturization. Could be used before or after makeup.

P/S : Let me know, what's your favorite face mist out there. Share the goods!

Sincerely,
Aleen Abdollah



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the honest review! <3 http://azwaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete