Thursday 29 October 2015

TheBalm's Bahama Mama Review & Swatches!

 

TheBalm is one of the under-rated make up brand out there. However, due to many good reviews on them, I decided to give a try on this product, which is the Bahama Mama bronzer. Why not right? Today, that is what this post will be all about. A review focusing on TheBalm's Bahama Mama Bronzer. Excited yet? I know I am! Well, where shall I begin? Bahama Mama Bronzer comes in a simple yet quirky packaging. The packaging includes a decent size mirror on the inside. There is also .25 OZ of product in it, assuming it will last a while before you have to purchase another. I actually found out about The Bahama Mama bronzer, by watching a lot of the Make Up Gurus on Youtube giving good reviews on this. I just had to get one myself!


This product comes in a very blendable formula and I find it easy to soften out the intensity , thank you TheBalm.  I don't find myself going back and forth trying to add more using this as it doesn't lack pigment. The color of it is dark enough to make an immediate difference (and I have warm skin tone!) Perfect right? It basically gives me the nice and natural finish I wish having everyday!

(Swatches on TheBahama Mama Bronzer by TheBalm)

And to round it all up, I would say with all these goodness The Bahama Mama offers a reasonable price for a bronzer. The only place I know that sells this in Malaysia would be in any of the nearest Sasa outlet near you! I got mine for only RM75! To me, for a bronzer that is not overpriced at all, like most prestige make up. (example : MAC // Benefit // Bobbi Brown)

I am even more satisfied with this product, knowing that after using this for a week or two, it does not leave any breakout on my skin! I guess this baby, just blended well in my skin! What's not to love about that right?  I guess, I have given my all in this one. Hope you enjoy this!

P/S : Hints on whats next : Budget Beauty! 

With Love,
Aleen Abdollah 

No comments:

Post a Comment