Thursday 8 October 2015

September's Favorites


September's Favorites 

I know this is a super late post on my September’s Favorites. However to hold by the routine. I know I just had to post this. I only have two favorites in the month of September. Which was the Clio Professional Art Blusher in #2 Pink and also the Body Shop Color Crush Lipstick in #205, now this should be familiar as it was featured in my “Current Favorite Lipstick” post recently. I just had to put it under my monthly favorites too!

     
Clio Professional Art Blusher in #2 Pink 




Now, I’m going to start with the Clio Professional Art Blush in #2 Pink. This one has come a long way with me. I started having this in my vanity ever since I was in the Beauty School when I first begin doing make up. I found out about Clio Professional itself as they were the only brand being promoted in my beauty school. I went back to using this as it goes well with the Body Shop lipstick I'm currently addicted to!

 Oh well, they were few shades from the Clio Professional range itself. And I had to get two (peach tone for the warm look and pink for the cool look). When I purchased them blushes they were RM 140 each. I don't know how much they are selling it now. I've used up the peach one sometime this year. It lasted so long! The blusher itself were baked for 24 hours resulting in a supremely pigmented product that glides on beautifully. The surface of #2 Pink is likely a strawberry pink /veined all over with touches of highlighting white, bronzey gold and a slight of deep maroon shade. They all blend well together to form a gorgeous pink shade that has a quality to it. Some might not like it as it is not a matte form blusher but I personally love it! Little that I know after I graduated from school. Watson has started carrying Clio' Professionals, however I have not seen any of the Art Blush Collection being carried. I hope they will soon! I cannot guarantee if the beauty school I went to still carry this. Will keep you update on this!


Color Crush Lipstick by Body Shop in #205


My second favorite as mentioned will be the Body Shop Color Crush Lipstick in #205. Going to make this one short. This is a super moisturizing lipstick however the color of this one is very pigmented! Even if the moisture were gone through the day the color would stay in. Which is why I totally love this one! Before I was actually unsure of the price, but a week ago I actually went on a quick survey. You can get this at the nearest Body Shop for only RM 59.90 , sounds great right? I can see this item with me for a long long time!

Hope you enjoy this one!

With Love,
Aleen Abdollah

No comments:

Post a Comment