Thursday 22 October 2015

October’s Favorites


 It’s time! After, narrowing it down. I have three hot items on my favorites this month! Let's begin shall we?

Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer in #2

First item, Maybelline’s Pure Mineral Concealer. To be frank, I’ve had few concealers in my vanity but never thought of needing it every single day. That is until, I have the Maybelline’s Pure Mineral Concealer in my vanity. I need this baby, every single day! I find it very smooth to apply, and the coverage is great. I mean, good enough to cover up my blemishes! This works not only on blemishes but also on my dark circles. It goes by the saying “a little goes a long way”. Really! And the best part of it all, this only cost RM 21 per tube! This is definitely one of my holy grail concealer, if you must know! I would definitely get more of this, if it runs out! 

  Wet N' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit in #E963 Ash Brown

“Brows before bros”, that would be my second favorite item this month. Brows! I love drawing my brows, it doesn’t require the same shape every day. To me, as long as I feel good walking around with it. Its fine! But most importantly, with eyebrows well groomed, it brings confidence! I mean that is one thing I can’t go out without! If you’ve seen my “New in Vanity” post, you would know I’ve discovered the Wet N’ Wild’s Brow Kit. And I have loved it, ever since! Everything about it is perfect! For only, RM 24.30, I find this to be working very good! Mine, is in the color #963 Ash Brown. I believe that this is the only shade they stock. The kit comes with a light and dark shade, a wax, a brow brush, tweezers, and a mirror. The powder applies evenly and lasts for a long time! The product is a win- win, with its customized shades, handy tools and packaging, you can't go wrong with it! With its price, trust me this product is an absolute steal!  

NYX Badunkadunk Lush Lashes Mascara

NYX's Badunkadunk Lush Lashes Mascara. Now this is not THE BEST mascara out there, however, I noticed that I have been reaching for this one the most this month. That's the reason of this post after all right? I got this, at RM 34 per tube. It says here on the tube that this mascara is form as a length and volume mascara and to me, that is what is practically does. This mascara is however, not waterproof. If I know I will be out and about, under the hot weather, I know I won't go for this. But other than that, for an everyday use, I have been loving this very much! It seems, to give me the lashes I wanted for my go to everyday look!

Looks like, that's all three! Hope you enjoy this one, and if there's any interesting product you think I shall try, do leave a comment in the comment box below. 

Sincerely, 
Aleen Abdollah




No comments:

Post a Comment