Friday 2 October 2015

New in Vanity // Price List



Hi there! Sorry for not posting anything for long. I guess I just got too caught up with everything. Today’s post will be on the new things I got in the vanity and also the price list. Hope this helps. I bought all these recently as I was celebrating my anniversary with the special one (benefit of celebrating the anniversary in a mall, I guess?). Now, below is the picture of the things I got and price list of them as per below. Have fun!



1.       Naked 1 by Urban Decay – RM 199
2.       Bahama Mama , Bronzer by The Balm – RM 75
3.       Mineral Pure Concealer in #02 Beige by Maybelline – RM 21
4.       24 hours, Color Tattoo in #45 Eternal Gold by Maybelline – RM 21
5.       Slide On Liner in SL 15, Brown Perfection by NYX – RM 40
6.       Ultimate Brow Kit in E963 Ash Brown by Wet n Wild – RM 24.30

And that’s basically it, to be frank I did not buy them all with my own money, the NYX Slide on and Naked by Urban Decay was actually gifts from my boyfriend for our anniversary. (HOORAY!) I hope you’ll enjoy this post and find it helpful in any way!

Also, do stay tuned! Soon there will be a post on these new things in vanity individually and my “September’s Favourites”, I know it’s practically October now but I’ll try to get the hang of it and come out with it very very soon! Till then, keep on having fun trying new things!
 

My date, on that day. Muzaffar Abbas <3

With Love,

Aleen Abdollah

No comments:

Post a Comment