Tuesday 22 September 2015

Current Favorite Lipstick(s) and Swatches!


Body Shop #205 // Kissproof Lipstick #011

Lipsticks are something I change regularly, because there's much to love out there! And it surprises me how these two has come in so handy! Firstly, from the left, #205 Color Crush by Body Shop. As I am the biggest fan of The Body Shop, I have never tried anything from their make up line aside from their lip balm. NEVER. The story with the one, is something. I don't know the price of the lipstick tho, as I actually got it from a friend selling unused make ups of hers. With other many things, I tend to ignore this one. Until one day, I was tidying my vanity and realized that "this were unused once, why unused it again?". And so I gave it a try, yet then I did not like it. 


My first thought were, how super moisturized it was and how it left my lips glossy. Not a fan of glossy if you get what I mean. Once, I rub it off with a facial tissue I realized that the color is still there and was surprised on how pigmented the lipstick was. After days of trying to wear the lipstick right I finally manage to get used to it (blot my lips with the facial tissue once applied) and love it ever since! It has been in my pocket, everyday! Amazed! 


#011 by Kissproof Lipstick

Now, if you do not know about Kissproof Lipstick I have actually post on this one on my "July's Favorites" but that was in color code #003 (which is a dark maroon color). However this time I have became attached with this which is in color code #011,the color of this one is very dark which I find it perfect this Autumn! It is mostly like a very dark Burgundy color. If you have not read my "July's Favorites" post on the Kissproof Lipstick , you must not know that Kissproof Lipsticks are one of the matte lipsticks that would last the whole day on my lips! And for only RM 10, I could not say more about this other than how much I just love it! With these two lipsticks, I could just go with a full face nude make up everyday and simply choose which between this two to go with my look and that of course depends on the "feelings" I have on that day. You get me right?

Oh wells, below is the picture of swatches I have on the lipsticks. Hope you all enjoy this post! 
Till next time, lovelies!


P.S :  Sometimes, when you find new discoveries, you might forget about what you already have. You might also, love it once again! So quickly run into your vanity, who knows you might find something that surprises you too!

Sincerely, 
Aleen Abdollah





No comments:

Post a Comment