Sunday 13 September 2015

Innisfree Eco Nail Polish



Hey lovely. Today, I will be sharing about one of my most used nail polish at the moment. And that will be the Innisfree Eco Nail Polish. To be honest, I have not been a fan to Korean products but of course I thought to myself. Why not, right? Innisfree is a new brand for us Malaysians, the only outlet I know of them is in Sunway Pyramid, Petaling Jaya. As I wonder in their store I did not want to go for anything big yet. And so I ended up, walking out from the store with 4 nail polishes from Innisfree. Picture attached below, were the ones that I decided to get from them.

                       

Color codes
From left : Dark Gray, #28 // Pastel Blue, #18 // Shimmering Green, #101 // Purple Blue, #20

Their Eco Nail Polish only cost RM 10 per bottle (exclude GST), how amazing is that right? What made me become more in love with this product is that how it came with a great smooth brush! Also, the cute packaging! You know how that tempts me! Knowing that they have over than hundred of shades I'd definitely go again and get many more. 


                         

Above, is the one in Pastel #18. Which is also my favorite out of all the 4 that I have purchased. I hope you enjoy this post. Till next time!

Love, 
Aleen Abdollah

No comments:

Post a Comment