Friday 11 December 2015

Perfect Cleansing Water Make Up Remover by Biore' Review

Perfect Cleansing Water Makeup Remover by Biore

Hello there, before we begin, I would like to say, that I have been a fan of Biore's Make Up Remover for a long time. But never had the chance to try the one in "Cleansing Water". After a couple of weeks, using this. I must say, there's more cons than pros using this. Keep on reading, and I'll tell you why. I don't know if you are aware, but I've had a post on one of my favorite make up remover which is also from Biore, in the form of Cleansing OIL. (Picture below)

Cleansing Oil Make Up Remover by Biore

Now, the cleansing oil. I love so much! All I had to do, is pump 2 - 3 times and rub it all over my face to get the make up out and rinse right after. Simple as that. The bottle only cost about RM 19.80. Now keep that in mind and let's get back to the one I'm actually reviewing today, which is again the Cleansing Oil. Okay, I will attach pictures of me actually using it. With full make up, until I have nothing on. Shall we?

1. Now this is when, I still have my make up on at the end of the day.



2. Following instructions, *pump an appropriate amount on cotton and gently wipe off with no scrubbing*

 3. I don't know if you could tell, but that's what I got off my left eyelid. As an experiment. First impression I thought, "ey not bad".

 4. I know this is disgusting, but with four in total cotton pads of Cleansing Water were the amount that I need to remove all the make up I had on my face. 

5. And Wa-lah! My face is now make up free! 

Not bad right? That's what I thought at first. However, this bottle of 300ml cost RM 28.80 whereas the Cleansing OIL cost RM 19.80 that's more or less RM 10 difference. AND, to top it up, I needed cotton pads for this, also instead of just 2 -3 pumps to get all my make up off. I needed like 15 pumps using the cleansing water, Which I thought is a bit of a waste. Overall, as much as it works. I'd still prefer the Cleansing OIL by Biore. Let me know, if you agree! 

Hope you enjoy this random, review!

Xx,
Aleen Abdollah

No comments:

Post a Comment