Monday 18 January 2016

The Body Shop's Limited Holiday Collection || Frosted Plum


Hey there, on this post I will be talking about the current shower gel & body scrub that I have been using for the past month. They are both from The Body Shop’s limited holiday edition for Christmas and I got them both shower gel and body scrub in Frosted Plum. I just can never resist The Body Shop’s body care! I think you would know that by now. I’ve got these products last November but only had the chance to use it, and give my thoughts on it. Better late, than never right? Anyway today’s post focuses on the Frosted Plum Shower Gel & Frosted Plum Sugar Scrub. So without further ado, let’s get started shall we?


Frosted Plum, as the name implies, is a fruity and sweet scent. As The Body Shop’s website stated it to be “truly sophisticated indulgence”. If you’ve used and liked the other scents offered by The Body Shop, then you would probably enjoy this one too. The smell that this range offers is really nice and strong in a soft way? You get me right?


The Body Shop’s Frosted Plum Shower Gel. I am a big fan, of shower gels and I am a shower person. Like any other shower gels, I got from The Body Shop. I really do like the consistency of this one. My first reaction when I smelled this, it definitely gives me that winter chills. Although, it was never snowing in Malaysia. You get what, I mean right the minty chills feeling? Last year, my boyfriend gave me a shower gel & body polish from the one in Frosted Cranberry. I honestly think that I loved that better than the Frosted Plum ones. As the Frosted Plum ones give a sharp scent rather than sweet. But I still do love this. This retails at RM 49 per bottle of 250ml. Which for a body wash from the limited holiday edition is still a worth buy! 



The Body Shop’s Frosted Plum Sugar Scrub. Now this one was the one I was highly excited about. I have been using sugar scrubs all this while by Soap & Glory in Original Pink// Flake Away. I love how the textures and the thickness that a sugar scrub offers. And when the lady at the store told me that is has sugar base in it. Immediately I know I need to give it a try! Like all other product in the range, it is quite strongly fragranced with the Frosted Plum scent. However, I find it work almost the same as The Soap & Glory one. Except that this came from a limited edition scent? Comparing two of them, The Soap & Glory one was a worth buy as it is only RM 65 per tube of 300ml while The Frosted Plum Sugar Scrub cost me RM 125 per tube of only 250ml! Which is why, I find it worth being on sale only at a limited period. Still, the scent is a win!

There you have it, I know this post is very late. Like, I mentioned earlier, “better late than never” right? I hope you enjoy this post! And may we together find much greatness of beauty out there!

With love,
Aleen A











No comments:

Post a Comment