Friday 22 January 2016

Current Favourite Body Mists || Perfume


Ola! I have never done a post like this. Hope you guys enjoy reading something like this! Anyhow, based on the title. Today’s post will be on, the current favourite fragrance I have been using at the moment. By fragrance, I mean body mists and perfumes. I only have a few to be honest. I have not indulge myself in the fragrance department yet. Lol. Well, let’s get it going.

  

Okay, the first to begin with is a body mist! The most used one whenever I am in a hurry and things like that (that's why you could see the bottle being almost empty). And that would be the, Victoria Secret in Passion Struck. I remember mentioning the body lotion of this in one of my monthly favourites. Which is also why, I forgot the price of this. Because I got them in a pack of others as well. Sorry about that. It was a while ago, I can say. Back to the product itself. I really love the scent from this! Fuji Apple and Vanilla Orchid, oh my goodness, AMAZINGNESS! To me, the combination of those two complements each other well. It’s a warm fragrance not strong. It is a feminine, subtly sweet scent. My kind of scents! If you’re a fan of sweet, creamy scent. You’ll never regret getting this! As you can see, I’ve used this so much it’s running out! Probably a few sprays left! Eep! I shall get another one soon, since it’s so good! Like any other body mist though, the scent does not last long only for few short hours. If you have it with you for a quick freshening up. It shall do good.
                                      

Second item, again. A body mist! This one is from The Bath & Body Works. To be honest, this is the first item, bought from them. But I’ve realized something from them though, when I walked in their store, I realized they have this one signature scent from them that I can’t explain. It’s like in everything that I sniff, I’ll smell that one signature scent. I don’t know probably it’s just me. Oh wells, this one right here, really got me on the first sniff. It is perfect for a day out on the beach, I find. Haha, jokes on me now. It is called “Hawaii PassionFruit Kiss”. This smells so good! Like I could actually picture myself walking down Hawaii smelling like this. Well that’s a bit dramatic isn’t it? Heh. To me, this gives such fresh, subtle inducing scent! Very sweet. I have this is my handbag for this past week. However though, I feel that this last only for a few hours. Even the Victoria Secret one would last longer. I don’t know, cause sometimes when you spray on something you “feel” that it has got off. A few days back, I put this on. I thought its all gone the first hour but after 4 hours a colleague of mine was asking what I was wearing that smelled so much like his girlfriend? Lol, I don’t know. To round it up, it smells super good. This is a bottle of 236ml, at the price of RM 55. Best buy huh? Like where else can you get, a body mist with that amount costing that much right?


And onto the last one, Anna Sui in Romantica 30ml retailing at RM 170. This, oh my goodness, totally worth the money! To be honest, I’ve never bought an actual high end perfume on my own. This is my first. I got the sample pack in the December 2015’s Cleo Magazine. From there, I know I just had to get this! And so I did, seeing the actual packaging at the store. Oh my god, there was no hesitation on purchasing it. The scent of it, is some sort of an amazing sparkling floral. Features top notes of bergamot, mandarin, pomegranate, and quince ; heart notes of rose de Mai, osmanthus, jasmine,orange blosson, water lily and peony and base notes of cedarwood, amber,sandalwood and musk. It definitely gives me, the pleasure of wearing something sweet yet not too strong on my body. It gives sort of a soft, floral, calming scent. I just simply love this one. Even my boyfriend thinks this smells good. Well, that's definitely a win - win right? Let me know what’s your favourite perfume out there, I would definitely love to try others out there! 

Have a good day!

Love,

Aleen Abdollah

No comments:

Post a Comment